»

Friday, November 14, 2008

Leaf Turkeys

Our craft of the week was so much fun! Isaac enjoyed picking out his own leaves. I couldn't believe how opinionated he was. He knew exactly which ones he wanted and didn't want. He also really enjoyed the glue gun. I would hold it and direct the glue while Isaac squeezed the trigger. He would then pick what leaf he wanted and mush it on to his plate. I also let him use the scissors for the first time to cut out our turkey body. I think he did a really good job, with help from mommy. He then finished them of with a little coloring and we hung them up in his bedroom.

Gluing on our leaves

A little bit of coloring

Very proud of his work

My little turkey head

Very proud of our craft!

6 comments:

Corey

What a cute idea! I think I'm going to have to steal this one, except I don't think I'll be able to find many leaves that are dry. Boo hoo!

Pals Place

I think I'll go and do that today! I always need new craft Ideas for Addie!!

britni jean

what a cute little craft, isaac looks so proud! you are such a fun mama! also, tonight we are going on a triple date; mat&bri,eric&amy, and us
(without any of our babies!) to the red mill right down the street from your summer place. we will think of you guys, and look forward to our future quadruple dates!!

Chelsi

Great job mom! You always have fun crafts on here.

Anonymous

you are such a wonderful mom and you even look like you enjoy it tell isaac grandma thinks his turkey is beautiful and he did a wonderful job please give him a kiss for me and tell him how much i love him mom

Anonymous

Those turkeys are fabulous! I don't know how you come up with all your creative ideas.