»

Sunday, November 30, 2008

First Snow

We woke up Sunday morning to a beautiful sight of fresh white snow. Isaac was super excited and wanted to go outside and make a snow man. We told him he would have to wait until we got home from church. During sacrament Isaac climbed into my lap and said "go home mom?" I asked him why he wanted to go home and this is what he said " make snowman mom!" He was a patient boy and made it all the way through church a nap and lunch, but that was all he could take. So we bundled him up and out he went to make a snowman. Reuben stayed inside with Isabella while I went to help Isaac with his snowman. We had tons of fun and enjoyed making our little snowman.

A little cold at first

throwing snow at mom

playing in his house

putting his smile on

our finished snowman

proud builder of our snowman

4 comments:

Corey

Oh what fun! Can you believe it's been 55 degrees here for the past few days?! It's crazy how mild it's been. So I'd soak up all the snow you can since winters in Seattle are pretty much snowless. Boo Hoo! But at least the mountains are close by so even if there isn't any snow down here you can always go up to the passes and play in the snow.

Anonymous

Love the snowman! I also like the snowman's house -- or is that Isaac's house :). I'm a baby in the cold though. I'd probably be with Reuben and Isabella inside.

Pals Place

How fun! I wish we would get some snow! What a fun snowman!

Anonymous

he looks like he is having fun i hope
there is snow here for him to play in
give him a kiss for me love mom