Isabella isnt rolling over yet but she tries to everyday! She is getting so close and soon I will hear the screams of a baby who has rolled over and cant roll back!
She is just getting so big, I can't believe it. She is looking more and more like you every time I see a picture of her. Hopefully we can see you guys for the holidays.
Our Happy Family December 2011 Hi everyone, welcome to the blog for the Ortega Family. We are currently living in Seattle Washington. Reuben is working for a law firm in downtown Seattle. The kids and I stay at home and play. Hope you enjoy our family blog, we would love your comments.
3 comments:
I wanna see Reuben roll better! Pictures!!!
She is just getting so big, I can't believe it. She is looking more and more like you every time I see a picture of her. Hopefully we can see you guys for the holidays.
Rolling, rolling, rolling, get that baby rolling!
Post a Comment